Sunday, May 18, 2008

EMMA!!!!!: MY BIRTHDAY!

At my birthday, I played with a lot of toys with my friend Cloe. And I had a lot of fun. We were watching movies such as, Alvin and the Chipmunks and Enchanted. I liked both of them so so so much(!). I had lots of fun with Cloe. We went to Mc Donalds and we got shakes. And we also went on the playground. The playground was lots of fun when we were playing on the slides. It was also fun when we were playing in the big circle with windows to see through. What sucked was that a little boy about the age of two, was bothering Cloe, Hannah, Christian, Caley, and me. That was no fun at all. When we got home my mom ( Cherie ) painted our nails and did our hair really really pretty. A little later we were on the ramp and my mom said we can play outside for a while and we were playing babies while watching my brother and sisters and her friend Shay play basketball. And then we were supposed to go to bed but instead we played on webkinz and that made us fall asleep very fast. My mom was cuddling with us a little bit and that is what also made us fall asleep. I thought my mom was going to sleep with us but she went in her room when we were asleep. My sister Hannah and her friend Shay slept out in the living room and went to bed at 11:00pm. that was really late. Well that is what I think.

No comments: